Monday, March 16, 2009

Flush!

Faith finally got off her toilet-fear today! Hurray!!! Thank God for taking away her fear! Amen!

I'd prayed sometime last week and claimed God's reassurance for her to dispel the lies of the evil one trying to trick her to fear unnecessarily and not to believe in what she can do. After that, I'd conciously not put her in any more disposable diapers and kept reminding her she's not in diaper and she'll have to tell me if she needs the toilet.

She really needed to go to the toilet while I was doing a detail ultrasound scan at the antenatal check-up today; so one of the young nurses had to bring her. They were away for quite awhile, and I anticipated seeing the door re-open to see her stressed up again and sobbing. How surprised I was to see a happy grinning Faith when the door opened. :)

Before we left the hospital, I brought them to the toilet and asked if she'd used that toilet earlier. She walked to the next cubicle and pointed to it saying, 'She-she toilet here.' I popped my head over and saw a child-toilet in the next cubicle! Oh... So, I asked if she'd like to she-she on that toilet again. She agreed and she did! Yeay!!!

When we arrived home from the pretty long journey, I asked her to go to the toilet. It's a routine we set -- to go to the toilet before we leave the house and immediately after we got home. She went and sat on the toilet supported by me, and besides she-she, she pooped too! Well-done!!! Even our helper was very happy and proud of her! And she said, “彤彤長大了!” Of course, Faith was beaming with her proud grin. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker