Tuesday, February 19, 2008

School

Faith started attending pre-nursery at a nearby church kindergarten on 28 Jan 2008. Hard on her... She's trying very hard to be brave although she still can't stop herself crying whenever I leave her classroom. She'd try to say bye bye but still explode into wails after that. Painful...I'd always feel mentally, emotionally and physically drained by the time I'm out at the gate. Glad it's only 2 hours 45 minutes; can't imagine being away from her for a whole day. Childcare is not an option for us -- why have children if I can't have them at home?

Promised to bring her ice cream when I fetch her from school, so there she was...

30012008213
Yummy, messy ice cream. ;q' (30 Jan 2008)

30012008214
(30 Jan 2008)
Tired out from crying in school...

She likes to stuff herself into a pillowcase and falls asleep when she's really tired. I caught her 'stories' sometimes -- one day she's in a 'sleeping bag'; another day she's a pumpkin! *LOL* I'm looking forward to the day when she can speak clearly; we will have lots more fun. :)

15022008226
Such a sunshine smile...rarely seen by others besides family because she's becoming so shy these days. (15 Feb 2008)

She's so happy whenever she sees me after school. She'd always screech with laughter as soon as she sees me waving at her from outside the school gate. :) That never fail to invite even laughters from her classmates' grandparents and caregivers who wait alongside with me outside the gate.

15022008227 08022008215

Always scratching her head...even on a Chinese New Year morning. *LOL*

My baby is such a big girl now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker